Dr. Cynthia Bye, Naturopathic Physician, Journey to Wellness, Vancouver WA.
- To work with you to optimize your health in a proactive manner through functional testing and education
- To provide effective alternatives to standard pharmaceuticals whenever possible, reducing side effects, costs and interactions
- To utilize state of the art laboratory testing to evaluate all functions of your body (functional medicine)
- To work with your MD in an integrative approach to evaluate your labs in a unique manner that allows us to work with you before you become ill
- To work with you to determine the cause of your symptoms, not just treat the symptoms
- To work with you to help you understand your health and increase your quality of life
I completed my doctorate in Naturopathy at the National College of Naturopathic Medicine.
I did my first year residency in an integrative clinic and my second year studying cancer with a rotation at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Tulsa OK. I utilize this experience to work with Cancer patients while they are going through chemotherapy and radiation to reduce side effects and increase effectiveness of the therapy.
I am licensed as a primary care physician in the state of Washington.
I spend my free time cycling, hiking with my dog, kayaking and rollerblading. I also play violin in community symphonies and chamber groups.
I’m a past board member for the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) and currently on the board of directors for the Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Oregon and Southwest Washington. I am available to speak publicly about Natural Medicine.